The Kennington Chronicle is distributed free to 1,850 Kennington households.
All advertising needs to be agreed and finalised by 4 p.m. on the 10th of the month before publication. (Remember that there is no August edition, so advertising intended for August needs to be received by 10th June.)
Format and Submission
We prefer electronic articles (specifically Microsoft Word or Publisher). If you are unable to submit either of these, please submit as a clearly-written handwritten copy, printed, a PDF, or a simple text file.
Remember to include your name, address, contact number and optionally email address. Submit your queries and advertising to the Advertising Coordinator.
Please make cheques out to “The Kennington Chronicle” and send to the Advertising Coordinator.
In the following table, “Size” is relative to an A4 sheet. The Kennington Chronicle is reduced to A5 on printing, which means that adverts are reduced by about 50% on publication.
[table caption=”Advertising availability and rates” width=”540″ class=”table-striped” colalign=”left|center|right|right” colwidth=”150|180|120|120″]
Size^Measurements~~(mm)^Per month^Per year~~(11 issues)
⅛ page^70 × 100^£10^£60
¼ page^100 × 145^£15^£90
½ page^140 × 205^£25^Full
Whole page^205 × 290^Full^Full
- No full pages are available.
- No annual half or annual quarter pages are available.
- The larger sized adverts are limited to a maximum of two appearances in a calendar year.
- Adverts are accepted at the discretion of the Advertising Co-ordinator, subject to space and suitability. All submissions to be accompanied by a name, telephone and address.
- Adverts should be checked, and any errors or alterations to be notified to the Advertising Co-ordinator by the 10th of the month.
- The Editorial Committee in no way accepts responsibility for goods or services supplied by the advertisers. Inclusion of an advertisement does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the Chronicle.